DurationThe duration of TOEFl (B) course is 14 sessions, each session is 2.5 hours and a student attends twice a week .
Course OutlinesPaper Based TOEFL (PBT)
Name of Course No of Hours Duration TOEFL (A)
Track 2 (30 hours)
Track1 (5 weeks)
Track 2 (5 weeks)
TOEFL (B) 40 hrs. 8 weeks
- A student sits for a placement exam and based on the results he/she will be placed in the suitable course; TOEFL (A), or TOEFL (B).
- The duration of the placement test is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Any student who scores less than 375 on the placement test is to sit for another general placement test for free to place him/her in the General English program courses to help improve his/her standard of English to be qualified to join the TOEFL preparation program. The number of levels a student needs in the General English program courses is decided based on the student's score on the General English placement test.
- The price of the preparation course differs according to the kind of course a student is placed in.
- The duration of TOEFl (A) course with both tracks is 20 sessions (10 sessions each), each session is 3 hours and a student attends twice a week. A student of this course has to take both tracks.
- font size decrease font size increase font size