OverviewSoftware testers are often employed in quality assurance positions, taking a software through everyday usage to ensure no bugs or glitches exist that would present problems for users. Software testers are required to document and replicate every glitch they encounter. Our iOS Testing course is a unique course in the Middle East and it based on Apple Instruments for iOS9 and Swift which is a powerful tool you can use to collect data about the performance and behavior of a process on the iOS system.
DurationCourse duration :40 hrs
AudienceStudents should be comfortable in the Windows or Mac environment and be able to manage information on a computer. They should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Understand testing concepts.
- Understand the Android user interaction and behavior.
- Understand Android Studio features.
- Examine the behavior of one or more Android processes.
- Measuring CPU, Memory, Network and Battery performance.
- Record a sequence of Android user actions and replay them, reliably reproducing those events and collecting data over multiple runs.
- Understanding Espresso tool features.
- Understanding UIAutomator tool features.
Module 1 : Testing Fundamentals
- Test Structure
- Test Projects
- The Testing API
Module 2 : Rendering Analysis Tools
- Profiling GPU Rendering
- Debug GPU Overdraw
- Device Setup for Hierarchy Viewer
- Hierarchy Viewer Walkthrough
- Profiling with Hierarchy Viewer
Module 3 : Memory Analysis Tools
- Memory Monitor
- Heap Viewer
- Allocation Tracker
- Memory Profilers
Module 4 : Compute and Battery Analysis Tools
- Batterystats & Battery Historian
- Battery Historian Charts
Module 5 : Android Studio Project Hierarchy
- Tour iside Android Studio
- What is DDMS
- Filing Android Project
- Simple Activity Project
Module 6 : Espresso Tool
- Creating a Test Package
- Mock object classes
Module 7 : UIAutomator Testing
- Workflow for the the uiautomator testing framework
- Analyzing Your Application's UI
- Identify the application’s UI components
- Creating uiautomator Tests
- uiautomator API
- Building and Deploying Your uiautomator Tests
- font size decrease font size increase font size