Name of Course
No of Hours
Track 1 (30 hours)
Track 2 (30 hours)
Track1 (5 weeks)
Track 2 (5 weeks)
TOEFL course description:
A student sits for a placement exam and based on the results he/she will be placed in the
suitable course; TOEFL (A), or TOEFL (B).
• The duration of the placement test is approximately 2.5 hours.
• Any student who scores less than 375 on the placement test is to sit for another general
placement test for free to place him/her in the General English program courses to help
improve his/her standard of English to be qualified to join the TOEFL preparation program.
The number of levels a student needs in the General English program courses is decided
based on the student’s score on the General English placement test.
• The price of the preparation course differs according to the kind of course a student is
• The duration of TOEFl (A) course with both tracks is 20 sessions (10 sessions each), each
session is 3 hours and a student attends twice a week. A student of this course has to take
• The duration of TOEFl (B) course is 14 sessions, each session is 2.5 hours and a student
attends twice a week.