OverviewThis course provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing, starts with basics of video and animation concepts, video formats and takes you all the way through Final Cut Pro’s powerful advanced features.
DurationCourse duration :84 hrs
AudienceThis course will benefit anyone who wishes to enter the 3D world either in animation, media, interior design or architecture field.
OutcomesBy the end of this course you will be able to:
- Building any kind of maquettes whatever degree of difficulty.
- Add raw materials realistically.
- Add types of indoor and outdoor lighting naturally and real.
- Add scene camera and adjust its properties to get a realistic picture.
- Animate objects in the scene and add some natural phenomena such as wind effect on the cloth.
- Add the physical properties of the elements to move spontaneously and naturally.
- Render a photo-realistic image or movie by using V-ray.
Video Concepts and terminology
- User Interface
- Start new project
- Import your footage from different devices
- Adjust Final Cut to Correct video Problems
- Arrange and rate your media file
- Select your video portions
- Edit your selections into timeline
- Edit kinds
- Magnetic timeline properties
- Sync your audio with video
- Add video and audio transitions
- Add video and audio effects
- Make your color correction
- Work with generators
- Adding sound effects
- Create motion graphics
- Export for different media types
Trainees ProjectsView the embedded image gallery online at: