OverviewThis course is designed to take you to the amazing world of three-dimensional design through the most popular and most powerful program in this area (3D studio Max) which fits all who interested in the field of three-dimensional design, whether he has the experience or not .
DurationCourse duration :84 hrs
AudienceThis course will benefit anyone who wishes to enter the 3D world either in animation, media, interior design or architecture field.
OutcomesBy the end of this course you will be able to:
- Building any kind of maquettes whatever degree of difficulty.
- Add raw materials realistically.
- Add types of indoor and outdoor lighting naturally and real.
- Add scene camera and adjust its properties to get a realistic picture.
- Animate objects in the scene and add some natural phenomena such as wind effect on the cloth.
- Add the physical properties of the elements to move spontaneously and naturally.
- Render a photo-realistic image or movie by using V-ray.
- Modeling with modifiers
- Modeling wit shapes
- Import shapes from AutoCAD and Illustrator
- Modeling with Editable Poly
- Standard Material
- Architectural material
- Ray-trace material
- Blend material
- Multi-sub-object material
- Matt-shadow material
- Material based modifiers
- Standard lighting
- Photometric lighting
- Free camera
- Target camera
- Animation Basics
- Default scan line renderer (common tab)
Trainees ProjectsView the embedded image gallery online at: